AETOS Holdings Pte Ltd, part of Surbana Jurong Group, provides integrated safety and security solutions to businesses and government agencies.
AETOS was established in 2004 following the strategic merger of three very experienced and matured key Auxiliary Police Forces – PSA Corporation (PSA) (1947), Singapore Technologies Kinetics (ST Kinetics) (1967) and Changi International Airport Services (CIAS) (1981). Together, these three entities brought to AETOS more than 50 years of experience in providing security solutions to Singapore’s key maritime, aviation and infrastructure installations.
AETOS continues to grow from strength to strength with professionals from the police force, the civil defence force, the military and the public service entities, all bringing with them years of operational experience and know-how. In recent years, we have also become a key security service provider for signature events such as the Marina Bay Singapore Countdown, Singapore F1 night race, Singapore Air Show and the 2015 South East Asian Games.
Combining the strength of our processes, methodologies, manpower and technological expertise, AETOS provides an integrated suite of safety and security services that include infrastructure protection, training and consultancy, event and asset security management, and a host of other security and technology solutions that give our clients a complete sense of security.
Our Logo and its Significance
▪ AETOS is Greek for EAGLE. Soaring above all, the eagle is the most revered and powerful bird of prey. It is a symbol of vigilance, resilience, speed, stability, and Par excellence.
▪ These characteristics exemplify our vision as a leader in the security industry.
▪ Our commitment is to pursue perfection, rising above the ever-increasing challenges of keeping the country safe and secure.
Awards and Accolades
▪ RSO for Maritime Port Authority.
▪ Partner with WDA for WSQ Training